Sunday, 29 November 2015

inturnship report

MANONMANIAM SUNDARANAR UNIVERSITY
TIRUNELVELI

DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNICATION

SUBMITTED BY
GOVINDARAJ V
REG.NO.340335


CONTENTS

⦁ Certificate

⦁ Acknowledgement

⦁ About The Organization

⦁ Daily account

⦁ Overall experience and observations

⦁ Appendix

⦁ Conclusion

CERTIFICATE

Mr. G.Bala Subramania Raja
Associate Professor
Department of Communication
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
Tirunelveli – 627 012


Respected sir,
This is to certify that the “Internship Report” submitted by GOVINDARAJ. V  for the partial fulfillment of the requirement for the award of the degree in Master of Science Electronics media to the Department of Communication during the academic year 2014- 2016.




Place:                               Signature of the mentor
Date:




DECLARATION


Govindaraj.V
Department of Communication
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
Tirunelveli – 627 012.

                I hereby declare that the “Internship Report” Submitted to the Manonmaniam Sundaranar University in partial fulfillment of the requirement for the award of the degree in Master of Science Electronics media is a record of original report done by me during the period 01stJune 2015 to 30th July 2015. Under the supervision and guidance of Mr.Ra.Vinoth, The Special Correspondent, The Hindu (Tamil) Bangalore, and that it has not formed the basis for the award of any Degree/ Diploma/Associate/Fellowship or any other similar title to any candidate of any university.



Place: Tirunelveli                                                  Signature of the candidate
Date:   Govindaraj V



ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
`
The internship opportunity I had with The Hindu Group was a great chance for learning and professional development. Therefore, I consider myself as a very lucky individual as I was provided with an opportunity to be a part of it. I am also grateful for having a chance to meet so many wonderful people and professionals who led me though this internship period.
I would like to express my deepest appreciation to all those who provided       me the possibility to complete this report. My heartfelt thanks, deepest sense of gratitude to our Dr. P. Govindaraju  Professor & head, Dr. G. BalaSubramaniaRaja Associate Professor, Dr. V. Sundararaman  Assistant  Professor,  Mrs. B. Radha Assistant Professor, Mr. P. Jeyagobinath,  Mr.Manikkam,  of the Department of Communication, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli for their support in the training. It is my radiant sentiment to place on record my best regards, deepest sense of gratitude to Mr. N. Rajashekar Regional General Manager-Admin, Mr.Jesuva General Manager-Advertisement for their careful and precious guidance which were extremely valuable for my study both theoretically and practically.
I wish to specially thank to Mr. Ra. Vinoth, The Special Correspondent, and The Hindu (Tamil) Bangalore. Who motivated me to do well in my training period by correcting my faults and giving some advice when required. It was under him guidance that I was able to complete my training successfully.
I thank to Reporters Mr. SuriyaNarayanan, Mr. Murali, who were not only friends and philosophers but were instrumental motivating me to take a career in Reporting.  I thank one and all who helped and guided me in the successful completion of my internship training in the Master of Science Electronics media Journalism and Mass Communication.
I perceive as this opportunity as a big milestone in my career development. I will strive to use gained skills and knowledge in the best possible way, and I will continue to work on their improvement, in order to attain desired career objectives. Hope to continue cooperation with all of you in the future
                                                                                                                      (Govindaraj V)


ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
THE HINDU

The Hindu Tamil Newspaper
Its parent newspaper is one of the oldest publications in India. It has a long and prestigious history which dates back to the 19th century. In fact, it is the third largest circulated newspaper after The Times of India and The Hindustan Times according to IRS reports.
Only recently, this newspaper forayed into Tamil Nadu by circulating a dedicated Tamil version. Within a few years after its inception, it stands out to be a leading publication in the state.

ABOUT
The Hindu-Tamil is a Tamil daily from Kasturi and Sons Limited (The Hindu Group of Publications) launched on September 2013. The daily engages readers of all age groups with extensive regional, national and international news coverage. With an array of interesting special sections, the Tamil newspaper is a balanced mix of information and articles touching upon business, education, knowledge, sports, Quiz and entertainment. Apart from carrying local and international news. The Hindu -Tamil will abide by the ethical standards maintained by The Hindu. The launch of The Hindu-Tamil is an important milestone as it signifies the Group's foray into the regional market for the first time in its history of 135 years.
The Hindu-Tamil is printed in six centers including the Main Edition at Chennai (Madras) where the Corporate Office is based. The printing centers are at Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli, Thiruvananthapuram and Bengaluru.
The Hindu Tamil brings out special sections and features as follows:
• Vetri Kodi
• Uyir Moochu
• Maaya Bazaar
• Anandha Jyothi
• Hindu Talkies
• Vaazhvu Inidhu
• Sondha Veedu
• Pen Indru

OUTLINE OF THE HOST ORGANISATION

The Hindu (Tamil) ( தி இந்து) is a Tamil daily newspaper published by The Hindu Group. The first issue was published on 16 September 2013. The paper is expected to address nine media markets. The Tamil Hindu price was Monday to Thursday rs.5 and Friday to Sunday rs.6
‘The Hindu’ to launch Tamil newspaper on 16 September
Kasturi and Sons Ltd, the publisher of The Hindu English daily, will launch a Tamil newspaper on 16 September that is most likely to carry the same name.
The Chennai-based publisher on Wednesday carried a teaser advertisement in The Hindu and financial daily The Hindu Business Line stating Ullagam Uyir Perum Ungal Mozhiyil in Tamil. Roughly translated, it means the universe will come to life in your language.
 Nine out of 10 chances are that we will name the Tamil newspaper The Hindu, said Arun Anant, chief executive of Kasturi and Sons. There is one more name which is being considered, he said.
The 135-year-old publisher’s first foray into Tamil newspapers comes at time when the media companies in India are slashing jobs as companies have cut spending on advertisements and costs of imported newsprint have risen because of a weakening rupee. Kasturi and Sons’ Tamil newspaper will compete with other news papers.
The company had in July hired K. Asokan, former editor of Tamil weekly magazine Ananda Vikatan, as editor of the proposed newspaper.
Rather than having a new brand for its latest launch going with the brand like The Hindu that is over a century-old will be advantageous, said A.S Raghunath, an independent print media consultant. Although it is not a new phenomenon as The Times of India uses English name like Lucknow Times for its Hindi newspaper as well, Raghunath said.
The launch of the Tamil newspaper involved only working capital, he said, and added that the company is familiar with the business dynamics in these markets. Rival publishers say they are closely studying the impact of the launch of the new newspaper.
We are closely watching their every step. They are bundling a six month subscription package at about Rs.333 which would work out to be Rs.1.85,” said Vijay Bobby, general manager, marketing, at local news papers . Currently, local language newspapers are sold at Rs.3 and Rs.4.
This is an offer price on subscription and they cannot sustain in the long run. However at newsstands, the cover price is expected to be at Rs.3.50 or Rs.4, he added. The public don’t think other local news paperes or they will carry the advertisement of the newspaper so most probably they will have a door-to-door campaign.
Asked whether local language news papers will change its strategy, Bobby said that we will study the market for three to six months and then decide on a course of action. HT Media Ltd, publisher of Mint and Hindustan Times, competes with products of Kasturi and Sons in different markets.
Hindu’s Tamil newspaper starts with over 500,000 copies.
  Kasturi & Sons, publishers of The Hindu newspaper, on Monday launched a Tamil daily under the same title and logo.
Priced at Rs.4, the Tamil paper put on its front page a story on Tamil Nadu chief minister J. Jayalalithaa launching a mineral water called Amma Mineral Water for Rs.10 that is produced by a state-owned firm. The report was accompanied by a photograph of the chief minister,  her party members and admirers.
The company’s 135-year-old English newspaper, which costs Rs.3 on weekdays and Rs.4 on weekends, meanwhile, carried a lead story on Uttar Pradesh chief minister Akhilesh Yadav facing the people’s anger in riot-torn Muzaffarnagar on its front page.
The 44-page inaugural edition of the Tamil paper had 10 full-page advertisements from companies such as Bajaj Electricals, SRM University, Puravankara, Chennai Silks, Nalli Jewellery, NAC Jewellery, Olympia Grand Days and Poorvika Mobiles.The Tamil paper also carried a single business page that contained translations of reports from its financial daily, The Hindu Business Line.
The newspaper started with a print run of 525,000 copies. Thousands of copies of the new daily could not be distributed because of protests by newspaper hawkers that the commission offered wasn’t sufficient. For The Hindu, Kasturi & Sons pays 20% commission per copy. Executives in the company said the hawkers were asking for 40% commission to distribute the Tamil paper.
It does not smell like a Tamil newspaper nor does it have local news. It looks more like a translated newspaper and does not have gossip, said Rohin Marc, a Chennai-based media consultant, offering his first impression of the paper.
At first glance, it reads more like The Hindu, although the paper quality is not as good as that of its English counterpart, said Vijay Bobby, general manager at rival Dinakaran. We will have to see the newspaper after a week, when it settles on advertisement and content.
Publishing a newspaper is a long-term business and it remains to be seen whether The Hindu’s Tamil avatar will compete with Dinakaran, Bobby said.
Dinakaran has 14 pages plus a supplement of four pages, while Dinathanthi, another popular daily, has 24-28 pages.
We will be different from the existing newspapers...and readers will know it is from Kasturi & Sons family, said Arun Anant, chief executive officer of Kasturi & Sons.
Asked about the difficulties in reaching the copies to readers, Anant said it was only at four or five places where agents sought increased commission to distribute the paper and had abandoned the copies.


Readers in Nungambakkam, Thygaraya Nagar, Kodambakkam, Mylapore, Anna Nagar, West Mambalam and Aminjikarai did not receive the new paper.
We have been discussing with Kasturi & Sons to raise the commission paid to agents for over a month, a distributing agent for The Hindu said, requesting anonymity. However, they did not heed to our request. That is why we did not lift the newspaper today. There has been no communication to the dealers nor was the launch organised in a planned manner, he added. We will not pick up the copies.

Tamil newspapers such as Dinathanthi, Dinakaran and Dinamalar pay an agent a commission of 80 paise for each copy sold. This commission was fixed six years ago. Since then there has been no change but costs have gone up, said the agent cited earlier.

We will play by the existing market norms and not hike commission unless other dailies also do it, said Anant.
Almost 40% of Tamil newspapers are sold at newsstands while the remaining is sold via subscription. In case of English newspapers, the skew towards newsstands is 15%.          
Article from: http://www.livemint.com

Owned By                 - The Hindu Group of India
Editions                     - Chennai, Pondicherry, Mumbai, e.t.c
Language                    - Tamil
Epaper URL               - http://tamil.thehindu.com/
Country                       -   India

Type        
Daily newspaper
Format        
Broadsheet
Owners        
          The Hindu Group, Kasturi and Sons Ld
Editor-in-chief          N.Ravi

Founded 20 Septemper 1878.

Political alignment          Centrist

Language          
          English Tamil
Headquarters        
          Chennai, TamilNadu, India
   
Circulation    1,391,550 (Daily as of 2013)

OCLC number          13119119
ISSAN                      0971-751X
         

Privacy
Users are invited to submit comments, questions, ideas, reviews or any other information concerning The Hindu and the website's contents, provided they understand that such comments will be subject to moderation & The Hindu reserves the right to remove or edit such content. All such submissions should not be illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory or infringing on privacy or on intellectual property rights of others.
Confidentiality of User Communications
Except as required by law KSL will maintain the confidentiality of all user communications which contain personal user information & which are transmitted directly to KSL. Postings by a user on any message board or in any chat room will not be protected as confidential & KSL may use & provide information contained in any such postings (including any ideas, concepts, know-how or other intellectual property) to KSL for any purpose whatsoever & as deemed appropriate by KSL.
 Email, clearly mentioning the subject.
Letters to the Editor (Your complete mailing address is required):
letters@kslmedia.in
Readers' Editor:
readers.editor@kslmedia.in
Advertisements Queries (Print):
inetads@thehindu.co.in
Advertisements Queries (Online):
digital@thehindu.co.in
Advertisements Queries (International):
international@thehindu.co.in
Subscription Queries:
subs@thehindu.co.in
Comments on the website:
webadmin@kslmedia.in
Phone: 91-44-2857 6300
The Hindu, the group publishes:
The Hindu Tamil - A Tamil Daily across 8 editions: Coimbatore City edition, Chennai Edition, Madurai City Edition, Pondicherry/ South Arcot, Salem & Namakkal, Tirunelveli/ Tuticorin split, Tiruchirapalli city, Vellore/ North Arcot

The Hindu Tamil also comes out with periodical magazines such as:
Chitirai      Malar, Navarathri Malar, Aadi Malar, Diwali Malar

 The Hindu Business Line - Business Daily

 Sportstar - Weekly Sports magazine

 Frontline - Fortnightly magazine

Survey of Indian Industry - An annual review on Indian Industries

 Survey of Indian Agriculture - An annual review on Indian Agriculture

Survey of the Environment - An annual review of the Environment

THE HINDU SPEAKS ON series - Libraries, Information Technology, Management, Education, Religious Values, Music, Scientific Facts.

FROM THE PAGES OF THE HINDU: Mahatma Gandhi - The Last 200 days.

Sachin, Tribute to a legend

 Rajinikanth - 12.12.12, A birthday special

Sources:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hindu_Group
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hindu_(Tamil)


DAILY REPORT ON THE HINDU


01.06.2015
Most surprise of the day. I felt unhappy because I had a wrong mentality about Bangalore, in which I had experience on that place. I contact through a phone to my senior he is working in as special correspondence in Tamil desk. He told to me have to go for a press club to attend press conference.  Second time I have on experience to do an internship as reporting. I went to press club different media reporters were there. I had collect press release note, after I summated to the Tamil desk.
02.06.2015
I went to office, they allotted a cabin. I started to read news papers I checked press release, how made it for news of the day. I summit those yesterday news report. I must follow date line time.
03.06.2015
I done same work, reading previous month The Hindu Tamil newspapers news format, words, grammar, check those thing in that news paper. Then I should report how to change press release to news report.

 பெங்களூர் 04ஜூன்2015,
சங்க பரிவாங்களின் சூழ்ச்சியை முறியடிக்க வேண்டும், சமுக ஆர்வலர்கள் ஆர்பாட்டம்:

கர்நாடக மாநிலத்தில் உள்ள அணைத்து சமுக ஆர்வலர்கள் ஒன்றிணைந்து சங்க பரிவாங்களின் ஏற்படும் சூழ்ச்சிக்கு எதிராகவும், பரிவாங்களின் மாற்றத்தினை கண்டித்தும் ஆர்பாட்டத்தினை நடத்தினர்.
சமுகத்தில் இருக்கும் சீர்கேடுகளுக்கும், அநீதிகளுக்கும் எதிராக போராடும் முற்போக்கு சக்திகள் மீது குற்றவாளிப் பட்டம் சூட்டப் படுவதன் முலம் அவர்களுக்கான களம் நாளுக்கு நாள் சுருங்கிக் கொண்டே இருக்கின்றது ஒன்று அவர்களின் செயல்பாடுகள் முடுக்க படுகின்றன அல்லது அவர்கள் மீது தடையாணை பாய்கின்றது.
மத ரீதியாகவும், சாதி ரீதியாகவும் மக்களைப் பிளவு படுத்தி மத்தியில் ஆட்சியைப் பிடித்து இருக்கும் பிற்போக்கு சக்திகள், மொத்த சமூகத்தையும் தன் பிடிக்குள் கொண்டு வர விரைந்து செயல்பட்டுக் கொண்டு இருக்கிறது.
ஆ.ஏஸ்.ஏஸ் இயக்கமும் அதன் பல்வேறு கிளை அமைப்புகளும் ஆயிரம் தலை நாகமாக சமுகத்தின் அணைத்து நிறுவனங்களுக்குள்ளும் தன்னுடைய நச்சை செலுத்துகின்றது. பார்பனிய சக்திகளின் இச்சிசைக்கு ஏற்ப, உயர்சாதி மற்றும்  பணக்காரகளின் வசம் இருக்கும் சென்னை ஐ.ஐ.டி கல்லுரி நிர்வாகம் அம்பேத்கர் - பெரியார் வாசகர் வட்டம் என்ற பெயரில் இயங்கி வந்த ஒரு மாணவர் குழுமத்தை தடைசெய்துள்ளது. சாதிய பாகுபாடுகள், இந்தி திணிப்பு, மாட்டுக் இறைச்சி மீதான தடை ஆகியவற்றிகு எதிராக அம்பத்கர் - பெரியார் வாசகர் வட்டம் எடுத்த நிலைபாடுகள் வலதுசாரி சக்திகளை கோபமூட்டியது, தாங்கள் உயரிய கலாசாரத்தின் மீதும் மதத்தின் மீதும் நடைபெறும் தாக்குதலாக இவற்றை பார்பனிய சக்திகள் பார்க்கின்றது.
இந்த தடையானது மாணவர்கள், தொழிலாளர்கள், ஒடுக்கப்பட்ட சிறுபான்மை சமுகத்தினர், முற்போக்கு சக்திகள் என்று சினமடைய செய்துள்ளது. அம்பத்கர் - பெரியார் வாசகர் வட்டம் மீதான தடையை உடனே விலக்க வேண்டும் என்ற கோரிக்கையுடன் ‘பிபல்ஷ் சாலிடற்றி கன்செர்ன்ஸ்’ அமைப்பு அந்த மாணவர் குழுமத்திற்கு ஆதரவு அளிக்கும் வகையில் நேற்று முன் தினம் பெங்களூர் டவுன் ஹால் முன்னால் ஆர்ப்பாட்டம் நடைபெற்றது. கர்நாடகாவை சேர்ந்த பல முற்போக்கு சமுக ஆர்வலர்கள், எழுத்தாளர்கள், கலைஞர்கள், மாணவர்கள், பெண்கள், சிறுபான்மை சமுகத்தின் பிரதிநிதிகள் என பலர் ஆர்பாட்டத்தில் கலந்து கொண்டனர்.
                                                (கோவிந்தராஜ்.வீ)

04.06.2015
I went Bangalore press club. I attended the press conference meeting. I asked some question that meeting. It has wonderful experience. After I collected press release, then I submitted to Tamil those press note were Kannda or English, in those news story. Purposely I have to translate to Tamil version.

ஹம்பியில்  முன்னாள் பிரதமர் வாஜ்பாய் பெயரில் உயிரியல் பூங்கா
கர்நாடக வனத்துறை அதிகாரி தகவல்

கோவிந்தராஜ். வீ
பல்லாரி (கர்நாடகா)

கர்நாடக மாநிலம் ஹம்பி அருகே அமைக்கப்பட உள்ள உயிரியல் பூங்காவிற்கு முன்னாள் பிரதமர் வாஜ்பாய் பெயர் சூட்டப்பட்டுள்ளதாக வனத்துறை அதிகாரி நாகராஜா தெரிவித்தார்.
இது தொடர்பாக கர்நாடக மண்டல‌ வனத்துறை அலுவலர் நாகராஜா நாய‌க் கூறியதாவது:
வரலாற்று சிறப்பு மிக்க விஜயநகர பேரரசின் தலைநகரமாக விளங்கிய ஹம்பி நகருக்கு யுனெஸ்கோவின் அங்கீகாரம் கிடைத்துள்ளது. இங்குள்ள கலாச்சார சின்னங்களை காண்பதற்கு பல்வேறு நாடுகளை சேர்ந்த சுற்றுலா பயணிகள்  ஆண்டு முழுவதும் வருகிறார்கள். இந்த சுற்றுலா பயணிகளை கவரும் வகையில் ஹம்பி கன்னட பல்கலை கழகம் அருகே 142 ஹெக்டேர் பரப்பளவில் உயிரியல் பூங்கா அமைக்கப்பட உள்ளது.
கடந்த 2011-ம் ஆண்டு கர்நாடகத்தில் பாஜக ஆளும் கட்சியாக இருந்த போது இந்த உயிரியல் பூங்கா திட்டம் அறிவிக்கப்பட்டது. முதல் கட்டமாக ரூ.20 கோடி ஒதுக்கப்பட்டு ரூ. 9 கோடி மதிப்பிலான பணிகள் தொடங்கப்பட்டுள்ளது. தற்போது ரூ. 11 கோடி மதிப்புக்கு ஒப்பந்தப்புள்ளிகள் கோரப்பட்டுள்ளது.
புலி, கரடி, மான் உள்ளிட்ட விலங்குகளைக் கொண்டு மிருக காட்சியும் அமைக்கப்பட உள்ள இந்த பூங்கா ரூ. 34 கோடி செலவில் அமைக்கப்படுகிறது. இந்த பூங்காவிற்கு அருகேயுள்ள கம்லாப்பூருக்கு முன்னாள் பிரதமர் வாஜ்பாய் வருகை புரிந்தார். அவரது நினைவாக இந்த உயிரியல் பூங்காவிற்கு, 'அடல் பிகாரி வாஜ்பாய் உயிரியல் பூங்கா' என  சூட்டப்படுகிறது.வெளிநாட்டு சுற்றுலா பயணிகளை கவரும் வகையில் இங்கு புலி, மான், கரடி சவாரியும் அறிமுகப்படுத்தப்படும்''என தெரிவித்தார்.

05.06.2015
          In news sources should tell the real story to public. I known about to head, body, title, then I translated English news story to Tamil news story. That news story, I mailed to Tamil desk.

06.06.2015
 I went to press club. Then I attended press conference after that I collected press note and contact. I follow up to important news story of the day.

பெங்களூர் 05ஜூன்2015,
ஜனநாயகக் கூட்டணி அரசின் போக்கினை எதிர்த்து போராட்டம்
சமுக நல ஆர்வலர்கள் அறிவிப்பு:
வளமான நாட்களில் கசப்பான உண்மைகள், அம்பானிக்கும் அதானிக்கும் வளர்ச்சி, பாரததிற்குக்கு விழ்ச்சி. சமுக நல ஆர்வலர்கள் கலைச்செல்வி முத்துராமன் கூ றியதாவது: (அச்சே தின்) வளமான என்ற வாக்குறுதியோடு கடந்த மே மாதம் தேசிய ஜனநாயகக் கூட்டணி (NDA)  அரசாங்கம் மத்தியல் ஆட்சி பொறுப்பேற்றது. இந்த ஒரு வருட காலத்தில் யாருடைய வாழ்வு வளமானது  என்பது இந்த அரசாங்கம் அறிமுகம் செய்த மசோதக்களின்  மூலம் தெளிவாகிறது. பல திட்டங்களின் மூலம் கடந்த ஒரு வருடகாலத்தில் யாருக்கு வளமான  இருக்கிறது . தொழிலாளர் , நில, சமய உரிமைகளை காக்கவும் புதிய சட்டங்களை திரும்ப பெறவும் இதுவே போராட தருனமகிறது இந்த அரசாங்கத்தின் பொய்களை அம்பலப்பதவும், கேள்வி கேட்போரை ஓடுக்கும் தன்மையை நிரூபிக்குவும் வருகின்ற 6ம் தேதி மைசூர் வங்கி- டவுன் ஹால் முன்பு போராட்டம் நடத்துபோவதாகக் தெரிவித்துள்ளனர்.
                                                       (கோவிந்தராஜ்.வீ)

08.06.2015
I went to office, then I  continue yesterday follows and interview then I  collected press note, after that those case of news is really worth or it some other extend level

09.06.2015
I went to press club then I collected the last month Hindu Tamil news papers. After I should read for Bangalore region political news, way that published on other news papers that same political news.

10.06.2015
I knew to sub section of the Hindu office. I went other section, in most important advertisement section member had helped as lot. Then I checked day of political news. Then subtitle of the additional on Hindu news.

(ஜாத) பயணம்
பள்ளி கல்வி விழிப்புணர்வு உருவாக்கும் மாணவி

கோவிந்தராஜ்.வீ
தும்கூரு

கர்நாடகமாநிலம், தும்கூரு மாவட்டத்தில் டொட்டகொப்பலு கிராமத்தில் மாணவி லாவண்யா புதன்கிழமை அன்று ஒரு மோட்டார் சைக்கிள் மீது தனது தந்தையுடன் (ஜாத) பயணம்  தொடங்கியது.
தும்கூரு முதல் கோலார் வரை கல்வி பற்றி விழிப்புணர்வை உருவாக்க உள்ள, மாணவி லாவண்யா கூறிய தாவது:  மறைந்த ஐஏஎஸ் அதிகாரி டி.கே.ரவியின் ஒரு ரசிகர், பின்பு டி.கே. சமாதி அஞ்சலி செலுத்திய பிறகு, பள்ளி கல்வி விழிப்புணர்வு தொடர்ந்து, நேர்மையான  கொள்கைகளை ஈர்க்கப்பட்டு இந்த(ஜாத)  பயணத்தினை செய்கிறேன்.
திரு ரவி கல்விக்கு நிறைய முக்கியத்துவம் கொடுத்தது, அதனால் அவரது பிறந்த நாள் அன்று இந்த (ஜாத) பயணத்தினை  தொடங்கினார். அதிகாரி ரவி ,முன்முயற்சி பற்றி படித்தன் மூலம் பள்ளி கல்வினை ஒவ்வொரு குழந்தையும் பெற வேண்டும்.
லாவண்யா தந்தை, சென்னகேஷவ கூறிய தாவது:  ஒரு விவசாயி மற்றும் சமூக சேவகர் என்றும்,அவர் கோலார் அடைய 20 நாட்கள் எடுக்கும், என்றார்.இதற்கிடையில், இறந்தவரின் ஐஏஎஸ் அதிகாரி, டி.கே. ரசிகர்கள் ரவி (டொட்டகொப்பலு)அவரது சமாதி அருகே  37 வது பிறந்தநாள் பூஜை நடத்தப்பபட்டது
அவர்கள் மாணவர்களுக்கு கேக் மற்றும் குறிப்பேடுகள் விநியோகித்தனர்.  கிராம கல்வி முக்கியத்துவம் பற்றி மக்கள் பேச வேண்டும் என்று கூறினார்.

11.06.2015
I visited the surroundings area of Bangalore place, I return to office. After that I collected suicide case news though lane phone, that call from Mangalore. I note that news and mailed. In every day report I have sent through mail. Then I translate to English news report that one very important news report.

12.06.2015
First, I read news paper. I sent that very important news story, in every news story I used to create head line which most complicated to me. This schedule was I have go Bangalore press club. I attended to press conference. I interviewed on Ex- MLA chamarajnagar, president of kannda chalavi vatal paksha, Mr. Vatal NAGARAJ. I done little mistake on that interview then, I typed and mailed.
13.06.2015
I went to office. Yesterday what and I done mistake just I recall it then I had started to read news papers. They gave to me Hindu English news online report news story that one Karnataka government school starts week end remedy class on Saturday Sunday. Then I typed that news story, sent to Tamil desk.

14.06.2015
I went to press club, I attend to press conference. I collected press release and gave to my trainer. I felt like freelancer on Hindu Tamil newspaper because day today change my attitude. But my trainer always little scold me because special advantage. Why because he is my super senior.

15.06.2015
Follow of the yesterday news story. I read news papers, then I went press club, I collected press release. I met on optometry bright career in vision vivek Mendoza. I mailed to four news story. I sent to idly bakiya news story.

பிரகாசமான எதிர்காலம்
கண்களை சோதனை செய்ய இளைனர்களுக்கு ஓர் அறியவாய்ப்பு

கோவிந்தராஜ்.வீ
பெங்களூரு

கர்நாடக மாநிலம் பெங்களூருவில் நடைபெற்ற செய்தி தொடர்பாளர்கள் கூட்டத்தில், திரு.விவேக் மெண்டோன்சா கண் பரிசோதனை பள்ளிகள் மற்றும் கல்லூரிகள் சங்கத்தின் தலைவர் கூறியதாவது: உலகிலுள்ள மனிதர்களின் 4:1 என்ற விகித்தில் கண் பார்வையற்றவர்களாக உள்ளனர்.
இந்தயாவில் மட்டும் 1.2 கோடி பேர் கண் பார்வையற்றவர்களாக இருக்கின்றனர். அதாவது அவர்கள் தங்கள் கண்களை மூலம் இந்த உலகத்தை  பார்க்க சலுகை இல்லை என்று கூற முடியாது. பல சலுகை இருந்தும் எதற்காக கண்பார்வையற்றோர் எண்ணிக்கையை குறைக்க முடியவில்லை.
இந்நிலையில் பல்வேறு காரணங்களின்  கண் பரிசோதனை செய்யபடுகிறது. ஆனால்  போதுமான அளவு  பிரதம காரணமாகவே உள்ளது. தற்போது கண்களை சோதனை செய்தல் ஒரு முக்கியமான, கண் பாதுகாப்பு தொழிலாக கருதபடுகிறது. 155 கோடி மக்கள் தொகை கொண்டுள்ள நம் நாட்டிற்கு, கண் பரிசோதனை செய்ய 1.7 லட்சம் கண் பரிசோதனை செய்பவர்கள் தேவைபடுகிறது.
குறிப்பாக, பின்தங்கிய கிராமப்புறங்களில் மக்கள் தங்கள் கண் நோய்கள் முறையான நோய் கண்டறிய சிகிச்சை தேவைபடுகிறது. கிராமப்புறங்களில் சரியான முறையில் சிகிச்சை அளிக்கபடுவதில்லை.இந்நிலையில் அதிக அளவில்  கண் பரிசோதனை செய்பவர்கள் தேவைபடுகிறது. இளைனர்களுக்கு  ஓர் புதிய வழிகாட்ட (கண் பரிசோதனை)  தகவல் கோர்ஷ்  (course) பயன் படும்.
 +2 வில் இயற்பியல்,வேதியியல்,கணிதம்,உயிரியல் பயன்ற மாணவர்கள் மட்டுமே தகவல் கோர்சினை(course) பயல முடியும். கண் பரிசோதனை கோர்சினை(course) மிக சிறந்த முறையில் பயிற்சி அளிக்கபடுகிறது.  இதையடுத்து இளைனர்களுக்கென புதிய இளங்கலை கண் பரிசோதனை மற்றும் டிப்ளமோ கண் பரிசோதனை என்ற தகவல் கோர்சினை(course) அறிமுகம் செய்துள்ளோம் .என்றார்
மேலும் முதுகலை ஆராய்ச்சி மற்றும் வளர்ச்சி என்ற  தகவல் கோர்சினை(course)  (கண் பரிசோதனை) விரைவில்  அறிமுகபடுத்துவதாக கூறினார்.


இட்லி பாக்யா
கர்நாடகத்தில் மலிவு விலை உணவகம்

கோவிந்தராஜ்.வீ
சித்ரதுர்கா

கர்நாடகாவில் அன்ன பாக்கிய திட்டம் போல் இட்லி பாக்கிய திட்டம் ஆரம்பிக்க திட்டக் குழுத் தலைவர் சி.எம்.இப்ராஹிம் தெரிவித்துள்ளார்.
சித்ரதுர்காவில் செய்தியாளர்களிடம் அவர் கூறியதாவது: கர்நாடகாவில் அன்ன பாக்கிய திட்டத்தை எதிர்க்கட்சிகளில் சிலர் தவறாக விமர்சிக்கின்றனர். பசி எடுத்தவர்களுக்கு தான் பசியின் கொடுமை தெரியும். .
பசி என்றால் என்னவென்று தெரியாத இனங்கள் வாய்க்கு வந்த வாறு அன்ன பாக்கிய திட்டத்தை குறை கூறுவதை ஏற்க முடியாது. கர்நாடகாவில் தற்போதுள்ள திட்டங்கள் திருப்தி இல்லை. மேலும் ஏழைகளுக்கு பயன் கிடைக்கும் இட்லி பாக்கிய திட்டத்தையும் கர்நாடக அரசு தொடங்கிட வேண்டும் என்று பரிந்துரை செய்கிதிருக்கின்றேன். என்று சி.எம்.இப்ராஹிம் தெரிவித்தார்.

16.06.2015
I went to office. First day it read last month all news stories. My trainer asked about that news story I had read. In news political news story on idly bakiya scheme. There important of the news story should write to truthful because they should analyze very pathetic way.

28 arrested for jaywalking on Hosur Road


                 As they had warned, Electronics City traffic police intensified their drive against jaywalking on Hosur Road Monday onwards by arresting 28 jaywalkers who were dangerously crossing the busy highway. All the arrested are men and four of them are working with tech companies.

The police have said the drive against jaywalking would continue and the arrested will be produced before the court. The drive was carried out between 9.30 am and 11.30 am on Monday.

A traffic police said jaywalkers were illegally crossing the six-km road between Veersandara and Nag-anathpura.

"We are following instructions of our higher-ups and booking cases against jaywalkers. The drive is being carried out keeping the safety of the pedestrians in mind. Jaywalkers were arrested when they were climbing the barricades and crossing the six-lane road to reach the other side. They not only risk their lives but also put the lives of motorists at risk," said a traffic official.

It is after a gap of almost three years that the traffic police have started filing cases against jaywalkers on the road connecting the city with IT corridor Electronics City.

"When we arrest the people we advise them not to repeat the offence. Some of the people know that jumping barricades and crossing highway is illegal. We are hoping that the drive will bring down the rate of jaywalking in coming days," said the official.

The traffic police have identified several points on Hosur Road where jaywalking is rampant — Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Naganathpura, Kudlu Gate, Garvebhavipalya, among others. They identified the stretch between Silk Board Junction and Electronics City as the second most dangerous road in the city having a high accident rate in the last year alone 45 people died on the stretch.

Considering the plight of the pedestrians the Electronics City Industrial Township Authority (ELCITA) CEO Rama NS has written a letter to the National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) requesting construction of more number of subways on the stretch so the pedestrians can be encouraged to safely use them instead of putting theirs and the motorists' lives at risk.

I  translate English news story to Tamil  news story.

பெங்களூரு போக்குவரத்துதுறை அதிரடி
நெடுஞ்சாலை நடபாதை விதியை மீறிய பாதசாரிகள் 28 பேர் கைது

கோவிந்தராஜ்.வீ
பெங்களூரு

கர்நாடக மாநிலம் பெங்களூரு-ஓசூர் இடையே நெடுஞ்சாலை போக்குவரத்து நடபாதை விதியை அத்துமீறுபர்களை  (ஜெய் வாக்கர்ஸ் ) அவர்களை கைது செய்து எச்சரிக்கப்பட்டு உள்ளது.
 பெங்களூருவில் உள்ள எலக்ட்ரானிக் சிட்டி நெடுஞ்சாலை போக்குவரத்து போலீஸ் எல்லைக்கு உட்பட்ட ஆபத்தான நெடுஞ்சாலையில் கடந்து வந்த 28 பேர் (ஜெய் வாக்கர்ஸ் ) திங்களன்று பெங்களூரு-ஓசூர்  சாலையில் கைது செய்யப்பட்டனர்.
இந்நிலையில் (ஜெய் வாக்கர்ஸ் ) பாதசாரிகளுக்கு எதிராக நெடுஞ்சாலை போக்குவரத்துறை பார்வையை  தீவிரப்படுத்திள்ளது . கைது செய்யபட்ட ஜெய் வாக்கர்ஸ்கள்  நான்கு தொழில்நுட்ப நிறுவனங்கள் வேலை செய்பவர்கள். திங்களன்று கைது செய்யபட்ட (ஜெய் வாக்கர்ஸ் ) காலை 9.30 முதல் 11.30 வரை  நீதிமன்றத்தில் ஆஜர்படுத்தினர்.
இதையடுத்து (ஜெய் வாக்கர்ஸ் )  சட்டவிரோதமா வீர்சந்திரா  மற்றும் நாக்-அனத்புரா  இடையிலான 6 கி.மீ. சாலையை கடந்தார்கள் .
போக்குவரத்து அதிகாரி கூறியதாவது: (ஜெய் வாக்கர்ஸ் ) பாதசாரிகள்  எதிராக மேல் முறையீடு  மற்றும் முன்பதிவு வழக்குகளின் வழிமுறைகளை பின்பற்றியும் பாதசாரிகள் பாதுகாப்பு வைத்தும் (ஜெய் வாக்கர்ஸ் )அவர்களை  கைது செய்யப்பட்டார்கள். அவர்கள்,  வேலிதடைகளை தாண்டியும் மற்றும்  குனிந்தும் அடைய ஆறு வழிச் சாலையை கடக்கும் போது, நேர்ரெதிர் வரும் வாகன ஓட்டிகளுக்கு சிரமம் ஏற்படுகிறது. ஆபத்ததான பகுதியில் உயிர்ழப்பு நேரிடபடுகிறது.
இதற்கு முன்பு போக்குவரத்து போலீஸ் நடைபாதை எலக்ட்ரானிக் சிட்டி இணை சாலையில் (ஜெய் வாக்கர்ஸ் ) பாதசாரிகள்  எதிராக வழக்குகளைத் தொடுக்கபட்டுள்ளது. கிட்டத்தட்ட மூன்று ஆண்டுகள் இடைவெளிக்கு பிறகு பாதசாரிகள் மீது நடவடிக்கை எடுக்கபட்டுள்ளது.
ரூபேனா அக்ரஹார, போம்மனஹல்லி, நகனத்புரா , குடலு கேட்,கர்வேபாவிபால்ய - பெங்களூரு-ஓசூர் போலீஸ் எல்லைக்குட்பட்ட பாதசாரிகள்  பரவலாக உள்ளார்கள். பெங்களூரு-ஓசூர் சாலையில் பல இடங்களில் அடையாளம் தெரியாத  45 பேர் மீது வாகனம் மோதி இறந்துள்ளார்கள். கடந்த ஆண்டு உயர்ந்த விபத்து விகிதம் கொண்ட நகரம், இரண்டாவது மிக ஆபத்தான சாலை போன்ற பட்டு வாரியம் சந்தி மற்றும் எலெக்ட்ரானிக்ஸ் சிட்டி நெடுஞ்சாலையின் அடையாளமாக உள்ளது என்றார்.
பாதசாரிகள் நிலையை  கருத்தில்  கொண்டு எலக்ட்ரானிக் சிட்டி தொழிற்சாலை டவுன்ஷிப் அதிகார பாதசாரிகள் பாதுகாப்பாக இருக்க ஊக்குவிக்கப் முடியும். (ELCITA) தலைமை நிர்வாக அதிகாரி ராம.என்.எஸ் சுரங்கப் பாதைகள், அதிக எண்ணிக்கையிலான கட்டுமான கோரி இந்திய தேசிய நெடுஞ்சாலை ஆணைத்திருக்கு (NHAI)  கடிதம் எழுதியுள்ளார்.



17.06.2015
I was very happy because, I got by line in The Hindu Tamil news paper. I sent two stories. Again I followed to yesterday news story. Whatever I got news story had to mail to my trainer desk.

18.06.2015
I went to press club I attended to press conference then I collected to press release. After I would change to press news story. I wrote three press releases, news story. After I mailed that news story to my trainer desk.

19.06.2015
I went to office. I had to rewrite yesterday news story follows. It has given under below follows news story.


தலைமுறையை இழந்த காஷ்மீரி பண்டிட் சமூகம்
‘அகதிகள்’ அவல நிலை ‘அகதிகளல்ல’ என போராட்டம்

கோவிந்தராஜ்.வீ
பெங்களூரு

கர்நாடக மாநிலம் பெங்களூருவில் நடைபெற்ற செய்தி தொடர்பாளர் கூட்டத்தில் காஷ்மீர் இந்து மத கலாச்சார நலத்தின் தலைவர் ஆர்.கே மட்டோ கூறியதாவது: கடந்த 25 ஆண்டுகளாக, காஷ்மீரில் வாழும் காஷ்மீரி பண்டிட் சமூகத்தினை அகதிகள் என துன்புறுத்தப்பட்டு வருகின்றனர்.
காஷ்மீர் பண்டிட்கள் (7.5 லட்சம் மக்கள்) தங்கள் சொந்த நாட்டிலேயே அகதிகளாக இருப்பதும்   வில்லி விட்ட வெவ்வேறு அரசியல் கட்சிகளாலும் தேசிய உரையாடல்கள் இருந்து பல வழிகளில் அலட்சியம் காட்டுவதும் என்ற பல வழிகளில் இந்தியாவில் காஷ்மிரி பண்டிதர்கள் அவல நிலைகளை கொண்டுள்ளது.
தலைமுறையை இழந்த சமூகம் , பெரிய மனிதர்ளின் சோகங்களும் அவர்கள் அடுப்புகளை விட்டு பள்ளத்தாக்கில் இருந்து பெரும் யாத்திராக இருந்தது வருகிறது.  பல காஷ்மிரி பண்டிதர்கள் உடல் துண்டுகளை பொறுக்கி எடுக்கபட்டுள்ளது.
வாழ்க்கையை விரும்பி வாழும் மக்களுக்கு சொந்த வீடு, சிறப்பு மன்றம், ஆகியவை அமைக்கபட வேண்டும். இடிக்கபட்ட இந்து மத கோவில்களை திரும்பக் கட்டுதல், காஷ்மீர் பண்டிட்களை (அகதிகளல்ல) இடப்பெயர்ச்சி சொற்கள் சிறுபான்மையாக உள்ளது. அவர்கள் சமூக பொருளாதாரத்தில் நலிந்த பிரிவில் உள்ளனர்.
இடஒதுக்கீடு இல்லை,சொந்த நாட்டில் உள்ள (இரண்டாவது விகிதம் குடிமக்கள்) காஷ்மிரி பண்டிதர்கள் 1989-90 ஆண்டுகளில் பள்ளத்தாக்கில் இருந்து முண்டி அடித்து நின்றனர் என்று கூறப்படுகிறது.
இதனைதொடர்ந்து, ‘இந்திய அரசியல் இலவச ஓட்டம் மற்றும் பிரிவு 370  வது வில்லங்கம் இல்லாமல் லட்சம் 7.5 மீது காஷ்மிரி பண்டிதர்கள் காஷ்மீருக்கு (யூனியன் பிரதேசம் நிலை கொண்ட) ஒரு தாயகம் நிறுவ பட வேண்டியுள்ளோம்’
மேலும் பெங்களூவில் வருகின்ற ஜூன் 20 நாள் (காஷ்மிர் இந்து மத கலாச்சார நலன் அமைப்பு) உலக அகதிகள் தினத்தன்று பிரபலமான சுதந்திரம் பூங்காவில் அனைத்து காஷ்மிரி பண்டிதர்கள் ஒன்றிணைந்து பேரணி நடதுள்ளோம். மாலை 5 மணி முதல் 7 வரை நினைவு பரிசினை கர்நாடக அதிமேதகு கவர்னர் வழங்கப்பட உள்ளார். இவ்வாறு அவர் கூறினார்.

20.06.2015
I went to political meeting I took the photo and recorded voice. It wonderful experience on that meeting. I gave to that my trainer news desk.

கன்னட விவசாய நலன்களை பூர்த்திசெய்ய கோரி, கர்நாடக அரசிடம் முறையீடு
கோவிந்தராஜ்.வீ
பெங்களூரு

கர்நாடக மாநிலம் பெங்களூருவில் நடைபெற்ற செய்திதொடபாளர் கூட்டத்தில் கன்னட ராஜ்ய விவசாய சங்க தலைவர் (கொடிஹல்லி) சந்திரசேகர் கூறியதாவது:  கன்னட விவசாய நலன்களை பூர்த்திசெய்ய வேண்டும்.
கடந்த 3 வருடங்களாக விவசாயக்களுக்குக்கென எவ்வித நல திட்டங்களை அரசு அறிவிக்கப்படவில்லை மேலும் இவ்வாண்டு கரும்பிற்கென புதிய விலை  கர்நாடக அரசு நிர்ணயம் செய்யப்படவில்லை. இதையடுத்து 56 விவசாயகளுக்கு கரும்பு மானியம் வழங்க வேண்டும்.
2013-2014 விவசாயகளின்  கரும்பு விலை மானியம் 9.5% தாக இருந்தது. இந்த கரும்பு விலை மானியத்தை  23.5% உயர்த்த வேண்டும். தனியார் சர்க்கரை நிறுவனங்கள் விவசாயகளுக்கு வழங்க பட  பணத்தினை திருப்பி அளிக்க வேண்டும்.
'விவசாயகளுக்கென எவ்வித நல திட்டங்களை கர்நாடக அரசினை கண்டித்து வருகின்ற 29 ஆம் தேதி பெலகாமில் 15 ஆயிரம் விவசாயகள் இணைந்து போராட்டம் நடத்தயுள்ளோம்' என்று கூறினார்.

21.06.2015
I went to protect south Karnataka (panjaranki thala) I wrote about that protect news story. I mailed to that news story.

கர்நாடக அரசு
255 தேச துரோகி வழக்குகள் வாபஸ்
பஜரங்கி தலா மற்றும் இந்து மக்கள் சங்கம் கண்டன ஆர்ப்பாட்டம்

கோவிந்தராஜ்.வீ
பெங்களுரு

கர்நாடக மாநிலம் பெங்களுருவில் உள்ள சுதந்திர பூங்காவில் நேற்று மதியம் 2 மணி அளவில் கர்நாடக அரசினை கண்டிதித்து மாபெரும் கண்டன ஆர்ப்பாட்டம் நடைபெற்றது. அக்கண்டன ஆர்ப்பாட்டத்தில் அபிவிருத்தி கன்னட இந்து மக்கள் மற்றும் பஜரங்கி தலா ஆகிய அமைப்புகள் இணைந்து கர்நாடக அரசின் போக்கினை எதிர்த்து கோஷம் முழக்கம் எழுப்பியது.
(பாப்புலர் ஃப்ரண்ட் ஆஃப் இந்தியா) பி.எப்.ஐ மற்றும் கே.எப்.டி  ஆகிய தேசத் திற்கு செயல் பட்ட அமைப்புகளின் மீது இருந்த சுமார் 255 தேச துரோக வழக்குகள் திரும்ப பெற்றுள்ளது. ஷிமோகாவில் வெளிநாட்டவர் மீது இருந்த வழக்குகள் அனைத்தும் திரும்ப பெற்றுள்ளது. இது போன்ற செயல்களை கர்நாடக அரசு செய்ய கூடாது என்றும் தேச துரோக வழக்குகளை திரும்ப கூடாது என அக்கண்டன ஆர்ப்பாட்டத்தில் வலிறுத்த பட்டது.
பஜரங்கி தலா மாநில செயலாளர் சூரிய நாராயின கூறும்போது, சித்தராமையாவின் கிழ் நடக்கும் ஆட்சி குறித்தும் தேச துரோகிகளின் வழக்குகளை திரும்ப பெற்றதும் பி.எப்.ஐ, கே.எப்.டி ஆகிய அமைப்புகளுக்கு உதவும் வகையில் நடப்பது, என கர்நாடக அரசு  செயல்களை வன்மையாக கண்டிக்கிறோம். என்றார்.
அபிவருத்தி கர்நாடக, ஹூபளி, ஷிமோகா, ஹாசன் மற்றும் மைசூரு ஆகிய பகுதியில் இருக்கும் கன்னட இந்து மக்கள் மற்றும் பஜரங்கி தலா அமைப்புகளின் இந்து மக்கள் ஒன்றிணைந்து  கர்நாடக அரசுக்கு எதிரான கண்டன ஆர்ப்பாட்டத்தில் கலந்து கொண்டனர்.
23.06.2015
I went to press club I attend four press conferences in that local issues news story. The most important news story about Mr. PownShetty Body Builder. I done interview on that body builder.

24.06.2015
I followed yesterday news stories. I should check out all news paper. Then I went press club. I attended press conference meeting. I should focus on political issues news stories. It had more and more effective on public readers. I had more confident.

25.06.2015
I went to Bangalore state hockey stadium. I meet Hon. Secretary Mr. Krishnan Murthi. I had wonderful experience. Myself and one of English intern we were both asked many qunstions to secretary. I had more confident to work in print media field. I should balance three languages. This day I learn to how to approaches to a person in common way. Certain thing I handle more carefully because news story had given to accuracy way.

26.06.2015
I went to office. I collected all news stories, I edited to myself. That head whole news stories rewrite to my own head line. In evening I went Hindu printing press. It was vested experience.  

27.06.2015
I went to office. In which I collected those political news story again had to rewrite because many issues as still had continue of public issue Edited political issues news stories.

28.06.2015
Rewrite old news stories. Given under following news stories.

இளம் ஆணழக சாதனையாளர் பௌவன் ஷெட்டி

கோவிந்தராஜ்.வீ
பெங்களுரு

எந்தவொரு நிலையிலும் கவனம் சிதறாதும் மற்ற செயல் செலுத்தப்படாத  தனி மனித அடிப்படையில், ஒரே நோக்கத்தில், ஒரே விளையாட்டாக ஈடுபட்டிருக்கும் ஒரு நபர். இளம் ஆணழக சாதனையாளர் பௌவன் ஷெட்டி
கர்நாடக மாநிலம் பெங்களுருவில் இருக்கும் மத்திகேர எனும்மிடத்தில் வசிப்பவர் தான் ஆணழக சாதனையாளர் பௌவன் ஷெட்டி. அவர் சிறு வயது முதல் விளையாட்டின் மீது ஈடுபாடு இருந்தது.
எவ்வித நோக்கமும் இல்லாத பௌவன் ஷெட்டி தான் 9 ஆம் வகுப்பு படிக்கும்போது கட்டு மஸ்தான் உடல் வாகு பெற தன் தந்தையிடம் உடற்பயிற்சி செய்ததற்கான வசதினை கேட்டார்.
அதற்கு அவரின் தந்தை முடியாதுன்னு கூறினார். மனம் தளராத பௌவன் தன் விட்டில் உள்ள வாளியில் நீர் நிரப்பி டம்ப்பெல்ஸ் (dumbbells) போன்று பயன்படுத்தி  உடற்பயிற்சி செய்ய ஆரம்பித்தார்.
படிக்கும்போதே உடற்பயிற்சி செய்யும் குறிப்புகளை வலைப்பதிவின் மூலம் அறிந்து கொண்டு அதற்கேற்ப தன் உடல் அமைப்பை தயார்படுத்தி கொண்டார்.
உடல் கட்டமைப்புகேற்ப உணவு முறைகளையும் மற்றும் அதன் முக்கியத்துவத்தினையும் நன்கு அறிந்து கொண்டார்.
19 வயதில் தனது முதல் உடல் கட்டமைப்பு தங்க பதக்கத்தினை வென்றார். இந்நிகழ்வு 2005 ஆம் ஆண்டு பெங்களுரு பல்கலைக்கழகத்தில் நடைபெற்றது.
பின்னர் வரிசையாக பல ஆணழக போட்டிகளில் பங்கேற்று கோப்பை மற்றும் பதக்கத்தினை வென்றார். சில தினகளுக்கு முன் வெனிஸ் இத்தாலியில் (உலக தன்னார்வ உடல் கட்டமைப்பு  சங்கம்) உலக உடற் கட்டமைப்பு  சாம்பியன்ஷிப் நடைபெற்றது. அதில் கலந்து கொண்ட பௌவன் ஷெட்டி முதல் வெற்றியாளராக வந்தார். இந்த ஒரு பெருமையான கணம் இந்திய பாடிபில்டிங் என்ற சாதனைகளை படைத்த பவன்க்கு பாராட்டுக்குகள்


கர்நாடக மாநிலத்தில் லோக் ஆயுக்தா இருக்கிறதா? இல்லையா?
கர்நாடக ஆம் ஆத்மி கட்சி

கோவிந்தராஜ்.வீ
பெங்களூரு

கர்நாடக மாநிலம் பெங்களூருவில் நடைபெற்ற செய்தி தொடர்பாளர்கள் கூட்டத்தில் கர்நாடக ஆம் ஆத்மி கட்சி, கர்நாடக மாநிலத்தில் லோக் ஆயுக்தா இருக்கிறதா? இல்லையா? என கேள்வி எழுப்பியுள்ளது.
இதையடுத்து கர்நாடக ஆம் ஆத்மி கட்சியின் முக்கிய பேச்சாளர்கள் இரவி கிருஷ்ணா ரெட்டி மற்றும் சித்தார்த் சர்மா கூறியதாவது: கர்நாடக மாநில அரசு, லோக் ஆயுக்தாவின் நம்பிக்கையும் முழுமைத்தன்மை மீட்டெடுக்க வேண்டும். கர்நாடகவில் பல மாஜி அமைச்சர்களின் மோசடியை லோக் ஆயுக்தாவின் மூலமாக நிருபிக்கபட்டு சிறையில் அடைக்கபட்டு உள்ளனர்.
நீதிபதி சந்தோஷ் ஹெக்டே இருக்கும்போது லோக் ஆயுக்தாவின் வேலைகள் மிக சிறப்பாக இருந்தது. இந்நிலையில் இருக்கும் லோக் ஆயுக்தாவோ சாமானிய மக்களின் கோரிக்கைகளை  நிறைவேற்றபடுவதில்லை. குறிப்பாக, லோக் ஆயுக்தாவின் பொது நம்பிக்கையை வேண்டுமென்றே பலவீனப்படுத்துவது அவற்றின் சட்ட திட்டங்களின் மாற்றத்தினை கொண்டுவருவதும்,பொறுப்புக்களை முடக்குவதும் போன்ற முறைகேடு செயல்களை கொண்டுள்ளது.
கர்நாடகா அரசாங்கம் லோக் ஆயுக்தாவினை வலுப்படுத்த பட வேண்டும். லோக் ஆயுக்தாவில் உள்ள சமீபத்திய முறையீடுகளை நிறைவேற்றபட வேண்டும். ‘தற்போதுள்ள லோக் ஆயுக்தா முறைகேடுகள் மற்றும் சமீபத்திய திட்டங்கள் குறித்தும், கர்நாடகா அரசாங்கத்தினை வன்மையாக கண்டிக்கிறோம்’ .
மேலும் கர்நாடகத்தில் லோக் ஆயுக்தா இருக்கிறதா? இல்லையா? என சந்தேகத்தை உண்டாக்கிறது.‘லோக் ஆயுக்தாவின் முக்கிய பிரநிதிகளின் பெயர்களை மறந்துவிட்டதாகவும் மீண்டும் அப்பிரநிதிகளின் பெயர்களை உயிர்பிக்க வேண்டும்’ என்றனர்.

29.06.2015
I went to office. I had given to all contact numbers and press release note to Tamil desk. Whatever I had collected those personal information I hand over to the Tamil desk. My senior told that should have fair on work. To be accuracy, proximity of the news story. He said to built relationship very important and to made good knowledge other of mine.

30.06.2015
I went office, I submitted whole news stories. I wrote final report. I kept a those news stories to Tamil desk. In Bangalore had English edition but do not have a Tamil edition. Whatever news stories I was collected I use to create head line. That should be retable to public readers. I mate all over departments because my last day internship I wrote my 30 days experience on news repotting


 DAILY ACCOUNT

Name of the Trainers:
Mr. VIONTH, (Special Correspondent)
Mr.SURIYANARAYAN, (Staff Reporter)
Mr.MURALI,   (staff Reporter)
Name of the Internship Agency :      The Hindu Groups
Duration of the Internship :      01.06.2015 - 02.07.2015


OVERALL EXPERIENCES AND OBSERVATIONS

Assistant Professor Dr.V.Sundararaman was kind enough to refer me for a four week long internship in the summer, earlier this year with this esteemed organization. I lucky to have Associate Professor Dr.G.Bala Subramania Raja, as a mentor.
Mr. Asoka chief editor in The Hindu confirmed my internship and then put me in touch with special correspondent, Mr. Ra Vinton, who confirms my internship. The best thing about The Hindu is this, every person inside the circle is high up on the experience and knowledge ladder and yet extremely humble and simple. They show immense respect towards every individual. I started my internship on the 1st of June, 2015. When I first walked into the office I was so nervous. I was not sure of the nature of work I was in the Advertisement desk of The Hindu from 1st day.

On City Office:
       Mr.Jesuva General Manager of Advertisement, The Hindu Bangalore. I shared the most time together through my internship, sitting at his cubicle and glaring at the computer screen, looking for the right work, the right amount of Space for the political news, even compose and cutting together. He has good knowledge about the issues which can become Photos. He was a very friendly and warm person, a perfectionist and thus teaching me how to pay attention to details, and it was not always work with him, he would chat and lend advice as well as ask for my opinion on many decisions. We went for lunch a couple of times. I had lots of fun working with him.
 In Output
          I learn how to compose the reputes especially based on content matters.                      They helped me a lot and suggested me a lot of things related to my professional life in media. He was a very good friend also. I enjoyed his company. One more important thing I would like to share which was not only part of this section, but it was related to as well.


APPENDIX

Contact Numbers –
⦁ Mr.N.RAJASHEKAR
Regional General Manager
09845029480

⦁ Mr.RA.VIOTH
Special correspondent
Mobile. 0980156383

⦁ Mr. SURIYANANARAYANAN
Staff Reporter
Mobile. 09980334280

⦁ Mr. MURILI
Staff Reporter
Mobile.

CONCLUSION

In retrospect I would like to confess that I had a very useful and interesting period of internship training at The Hindu (Tamil) Bangalore. The atmosphere in the office really suited me and the encouragement and guidance given to me by the staff made my work quite a pleasant one.

During the training I got many people as a friend and developed many contacts. I would like mention about how to write a news stories, which more bring out effects of readers. In retrospect I would like to given to news stories to the public, it should reliable of reporting news stories.

I am completely satisfied with this training in reporting and skills to communicate are maintain, no doubt that this would help me a lot. This experience gives me a confidence to become a full fledged reporting in my carious as a print media.

No comments:

Post a Comment